The Senior Pricing Analyst will make recommendations regarding pricing levels on standard published pricing and best in class pricing tools. Support and coordinate strategic communication with Sales and Value Stream Product Line Marketing regarding large proposals.
• Support Value Stream Product Line Marketing through price recommendation and quotation administration activities.
analyze the tracking of market feedback from our Sales group and customer base in order to ensure competitive standard pricing.
• Make recommendations regarding the consolidation of pricing policies and strategies to reduce activities associated with pricing administration and quotations.
implement technological tools for use in maintaining competitive market pricing
evaluating price/product mix objectives.
• Assist with pricing and quotation procedure changes and training regarding SAP implementation
• Coordinate communication with Value Stream Product Line Marketing and Sales in order to present competitive pricing on strategic proposals and bids.
• Interact regularly with Value Stream Product Line Marketing
MUST current be in the role as Pricing Coordinator Pricing Analyst or Senior Pricing Analyst. Those with automotive and consumer products manufacturing are encouraged to respond.
• 5-7 years applicable experience in Pricing of multiple products
• Expert Microsoft Office and database skills required
• SAP knowledge a plus
• Product pricing in manufacturing.
• EDUCATION: • Minimum BS in Marketing Finance or Economics
The Franklin Paterson Company, Inc., invites you to take a fresh perspective on Job Search and Resume Sourcing for Consulting and Permanent Employment Jobs, tailored to meet the goals and objectives of the small to medium sized business