Work as a Janitor at a commercial facility. Must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts practices, regulations and procedures as they relate to the commercial cleaning field, commercial, government.
Follows instructions and established guidelines on how to perform the functions of the job. Will work under the immediate supervision of the team leader, supervisor/manager. Compensation based on experience.
• Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
• Dust work surfaces, other furniture and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
• Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
• Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
• Respond positively and promptly to customer work order.
• Work effectively with other team members.
• Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
• Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners,
• Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soled liners.
• Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
Requirements: Work hours 3pm to 11pm Must be able to pass a background check. Bi-lingual skills a real plus It is advantageous that that some of the applicants have a bilingual
As acknowledged specialists in Information Technology, Manufacturing Operations, Health care and Human Resources Employment Services our site is visited by high quality Skill Specific Applicants 24 hours a day, seven days a week.