Accountants who can assume the role of supporting cost analysis and cost data. The successful candidate will have accounting experience tracking and analyzing cost information coordination and reporting. This person will be analyzing changes in product routing raw material and manufacturing methods to determine effects on costs.
Need someone that has a BS degree in Accounting. Ideal is someone with 3 or more years of manufacturing cost experience. Located in a low cost of living city in the South this area is a great place to raise a family with a low crime rate. You will be based at a large facility of this rapidly growing organization.
1. Degree in Accounting. MBA and/or CPA helpful
2. 3 or more years of Manufacturing Cost Accounting background.
3. Team player and excellent cost analysis and PC skills.
• EDUCATION: Degree in Accounting. MBA and/or CPA helpful.
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
As acknowledged specialists in Information Technology, Manufacturing Operations, Health care and Human Resources Employment Services our site is visited by high quality Skill Specific Applicants 24 hours a day, seven days a week.