Work on the design and manufacture of electronic control systems for residential and commercial building applications.
This facility has a non-union work force of approximately 450 employees and produces high volume digital control systems with the latest electronic manufacturing equipment and lean manufacturing processes.
Plant manager will have over all responsibility for quality delivery cost safety and personnel management. Candidates must have the following background and credentials to be considered.
* minimum 15 years of electronic manufacturing experience and minimum 3 current years as a plant manager.
* Hands-on experience with the latest electronic manufacturing and assembly equipment and processes.
* strong lean manufacturing/6 sigma background and experience working with ERM systems).
* should have experience working with product design teams so as to develop the manufacturing capabilities and processes for new products.
* confident promotable leader with outstanding communication and people skills.
• EDUCATION: BSEE or BSME
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
The Franklin Paterson Company, Inc., invites you to take a fresh perspective on Job Search and Resume Sourcing for Consulting and Permanent Employment Jobs, tailored to meet the goals and objectives of the small to medium sized business