Manage tasks and small teams. Highly analytical proficiency and competence. Ability to understand client culture and manage client relationships. Ability to support business development activities. Team player; coaching and delegating skills. Total integrity high work ethics and values.
• Two to three years in a consulting firm environment; prefers a national consulting firm.
• Ability to us analytical tools to structure and solve complex business problems.
• Identify and make a fact-based case for value added recommendations.
• Experience leading small teams.
• Excellent data gathering skills including interviewing and financial analysis.
• Strong presentation and communications skills.
• Strong presentation experience with minimal direction.
• EDUCATION: MBA
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Business Analysis-Research, Business Development, Business-Operations, Strategic Management
The Franklin Paterson Company, Inc., invites you to take a fresh perspective on Job Search and Resume Sourcing for Consulting and Permanent Employment Jobs, tailored to meet the goals and objectives of the small to medium sized business