Design develop analyze and technically support AC and DC generator control units within the generator systems design engineering department.
1. Plans organizes and implements projects without daily supervision 2. Initiates actions to solve problems for new product designs as well as for existing products when necessary 3. Participate in top-down design integrating customer requirements with industry standards 4. Prepares technical proposals cost estimates test specifications status reports technical reports and project schedules 5. Assume responsibility for the design and development of generator control units from concept through qualification for use in aircraft. 6. Oversees and reviews circuit board layout to address electrical noise and power dissipation 7. Provides technical assistance to the department manager other engineers other departments and to the customer 8. Develops computer models for design and analysis of electrical system and generator control unit circuit performance
Requirements: • Solid technical judgment and demonstrated problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with individuals/teams at all levels of the organization
• BSEE degree / demonstrated high level of ability and aptitude
• 5-8 years product development experience control electronics aerospace preferred
• Analog design expertise with emphasis on designing a robust interface between a harsh environment and standard digital devices.
• Experienced with control and protection of power devices
• Comfortable with computer simulation design analysis and lab work
• Can provide clear direction with follow-up to technicians and test engineers
• Experienced with spreadsheet tools for calculation and analysis
• Strong technical ability and project management skills
• Familiarity with design standards and specifications computer assisted electrical circuit design and analysis tools
Our keyword marketing efforts reaches across the web to deliver the most targeted visitors possible to the pages of our site, fueling our database of highly qualified skill specific Candidates who can apply for the positions you list with us.