Provides a centralized and consistent patient resource and grievance mechanism to ensure quality patient care and ensure patients rights are being upheld while minimizing potential liability to the hospital. Will work as the administrative resource to staff patients and families
- Provides front line Risk Management for potential liability and quality / patient safety issues - Manages medical-ethical matters for patients their families and staff - Manages special patient requirements as needed.
• Current State Registered Nurse (RN) license or eligible
• Three to five years of related work experience in an acute care hospital environment
• Strong verbal written and presentation skills required.
• EDUCATION: Masters Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.