Louisville , Kentucky , United States
Engineering Program Manager needed to enhance existing product line and leading development of new products.
- Leading design teams through detail design integration and testing.
- Generating tracking and meeting program cost and schedule commitments and providing technical and programmatic direction to the team.
- Interfacing with customers leading design reviews and program reviews and assessing technical progress as well as developing future business opportunities.
- 10+ years of hands-on design experience..
- 2+ years of project lead experience on engineering development programs is required! - Must have strong technical skills in systems software RF digital design and designing complex HW/SW systems
• EDUCATION : Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required as.
• JOB DURATION: Full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
FPSJobsIndiana.com, for jobs in Indiana and the entire Midwest. FPSJobsIndiana.com is a career site, where employers can post jobs and search for jobseeker resumes, and jobseekers can search and apply to jobs.We also offer resume design and career counseling services.