Atlanta , Georgia , United States
Statistical Practice Development position requires understanding broad statistical methods in order to design develop and deploy systematic improvements across the organization.
- Lead a team of statisticians in creating new models tracking established models and applying statistical thinking to new business domains.
- Identify changes required in practices define project scope execute and evaluate projects manage individuals effectively champion new ideas and influence senior leaders.
- 3 to 8+ years of applied experienced team manager, superior communications skills
- Ability to create and lead complex projects strong business acumen
- Accomplished user of classic statistical tools (for example linear models logistic regression hypothesis testing sampling)
- 5+ years of applied experience
- Solid financial industry experience
- Excellent teaching skills and extensive experience in leading change in complex business environments
• EDUCATION: Masters or higher degree in statistics economics or bio-statistics Ph.D. in statistics economics or bio-statistics preferred
• JOB DURATION: Full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr
Our keyword marketing efforts reaches across the web to deliver the most targeted visitors possible to the pages of our site, fueling our database of highly qualified skill specific Candidates who can apply for the positions you list with us.